Our primary goal is to make our platform safe and secure for our customers. At Rain, we make sure to apply the industry’s best practices to maintain account integrity. In order to comply with the regulatory requirements by the Financial Crimes Investigation Board(FCIB), all customers are required to complete the account verification.
To complete the account verification successfully, you must provide us with the following additional required information:
- Front and back of your current T.C ID
- Your address information.
- Your professional information.
- We would like you to share with us the documents that show the source of your investment in Rain Turkey. Examples of revenue and document variations are shared below based on how you make your revenue. If it is different from the source of your investment in Rain Turkey, we need to have that document delivered to us.
- Current payroll/post if you are a paid employee.
- If you are a freelancer/business owner, you are a tax plate, a trade record.
- If the relevant transaction was made with the income you obtained from your investment transactions, the account statement obtained from the relevant financial institution.
- If you have real estate income, documents such as bank account activity/lease agreement should be submitted.
Next to the information and documentation above, you will be asked to summarize your reason for opening an account in Rain Turkey with 1 or 2 sentences.
After successfully completing your application, our team will review your documents and update you via email. If you have any questions, please contact us here.
Rain, a cryptocurrency platform operating in Turkey, is headquartered in Istanbul. With Rain you can buy, sell and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies securely and legally.